The Dragino LDS01 is a LoRaWAN Door Sensor. It detects door open/close status and uplink to LoRaWAN network. The LDS01 is small sensor, the dimension is as small as 64 x 30 x 14 mm.
LDS01 is powered by a CR2032 coin battery, in a good LoRaWAN Network Coverage case, it can transmit as many as 12,000 uplink packets (base on SF7, 14dB). in poor LoRaWAN network coverage, it can transmit ~ 1,300 uplink packets (base on SF10, 18.5dB). The design goal for one battery is up to 1 year. User can easily change the CR2032 battery for reuse.
The LDS01 will send periodically data every day as well as for each door open/close action. It also count the door open times and calculate last door open duration.
Each LDS01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
LoRaWAN Door Sensor v1
- 1 x LDS01
Features & Specifications:
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Door Open/Close detect
- CR2032 battery powered
- Door open/close statistics
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close action
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control